Skip to content
- To change the password of your old McAfee account you must go to the official website of McAfee. Now follow these steps to change the password
- Open McAfee.com on your computer.
- Now go to the navigation bar and click on the My Account tab.
- If any security warning pops up then click on Yes.
- Fill in your registered email id and password when asked.
- Click on the Login to initiate McAfee Login.
- Now My Account Page will show up. Here click on the Change Password located on the left.
- On the next page, enter the new password two times in the given box. Now click on Update.
- A confirmation message will be shown and you will also receive a confirmation mail on your registered email id about the change of your McAfeelogin password.