If you use McAfee Antivirus, you already know how effective it is at protecting your computer from online threats and hackers. Unfortunately, when performing basic scans, some people experience issues. The McAfee Virus Scan Error code 1327 is one of them.
How Does McAfee Scan Error 1327 Present?
This error usually appears when you run a virus scan at your system. It may appear as a McAfee error code 1327 on your screen, or it may appear as an urgent and repeated message urging you to take immediate action to fix it.
Why Does The McAfee Virus Scan Error 1327 Occur?
The virus scan error 1327 can appear for a variety of reasons. Here are a some of the most common causes:
- Disconnection from the internet or a very poor/slow internet connection is both possible outcomes.
- Program files are deleted as of a result of a virus or other type of malware.
- Other software programs are interfering with McAfee antivirus.
- The problem may caused by a faulty graphics driver.
- This error can also be caused by a lack of disc space on your system.
How Can I Resolve The McAfee Error code 1327?
There are several approaches to resolving this issue, depending on what is causing the error to occur:
Closing Other Programs
- The first thing you should do is close any other programs that may be interfering with the McAfee virus scan error code 1327.
- Open the Task Manager, press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time.
- Navigate to the Processes section.
- End the currently running programs, click End.
- Rerun the scan to see if the problem has been resolved.
Deleting Other Programs
- Another option is to completely uninstall the interfering program.
- To get started, go to the Control Panel.
- Choose from a variety of programs and features.
- Locate the program that is causing you problems and select uninstall.
- Restart your computer and run another McAfee virus scan.
Reinstalling Runtime Libraries
- In your Microsoft library, uninstall the MS Visual C++ package.
- Restart your computer.
- To fix the McAfee error 1327, look for the most recent package and reinstall it.
Freeing Up Disk Space
- Clear the cache on your computer.
- Find and delete any files and documents that aren’t needed on your computer.
- To delete temporary files from the system, run a disc cleanup.
Updating Graphics Drivers
- Go to the device manager and find the device you want to use.
- Locate and install the graphics driver.
- By right-clicking on the driver, you can either update it or uninstall it.
- You can restart your computer after reinstalling the updated version.
When it comes to updates, make sure you have the most recent version of Windows installed on your computer so that any potential bugs that are causing the interruption are automatically fixed.
Above are the few steps that will definitely help you to fix the McAfee error 1327. If still the problem persists then visit our website www.mcafeepro.com for more information or call us at McAfee Customer Support. Our support team will definitely help you to get rid of this error.